Well hello, Roadshow readers, and welcome to the last week in review of October. This year is flying by, that’s for sure. As did this week, with all of the cars our editors drove and big reveals that occurred. Jump into it all below, and please check out Craig Cole and yours truly in the Roadshow News Recap above. If you like the week in review, you’ll (hopefully) love our recap video.
Reviews Editor Emme Hall once again tackled the Rebelle Rally, this time in Rivian’s R1T pickup, and the electric truck was (nearly) a flawless partner.
2021 Toyota Sienna is the ultimate trailhead destination
Editor-in-Chief Tim Stevens took the 2021 Toyota Sienna on a road trip and decided it’s the best sport utility vehicle you can buy. Even though it’s a minivan.
Emme also got a first crack at the 2022 Subaru Forester Wilderness. The more rugged compact SUV is definitely more ready for adventure than ever.
- : The 2023 Chevy Corvette Z06 bowed with 670 horsepower from a new 5.5-liter DOHC V8. Yowza.
- : The 2022 Mercedes-AMG SL aims to reboot an icon.
- : The Ghost Black Badge debuted as quite the suave luxury machine.
- : Lots of new cars this week! The latest Range Rover is seriously gorgeous and plots an electrified future for the SUV.
- : Panasonic shared initial details on Tesla’s future battery and it could make a huge difference.
- : It sounds like President Joe Biden is close to a deal with his party to push his social spending plan through Congress, and that includes a $5,000 boost to the EV tax credit.
Check out the new Z06 on video.
Take a closer look at the concept-car looks of the new Range Rover.