This story is part of a group of stories called
Only the best deals on Verge-approved gadgets get the Verge Deals stamp of approval, so if you’re looking for a deal on your next gadget or gift from major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, and more, this is the place to be.
Labor Day deals are now in full swing, with a slew of notable discounts available on some major hardware and accessories across the tech spectrum. Whether you’re picking up some last-minute gear for school or preparing to hunker down for the fall TV season with your favorite streaming device, this weekend might be the last real opportunity for you to save some serious money on TVs, headphones, and other gadgets until Black Friday and Cyber Monday roll around in November.
To make sorting through the abundance of deals easier, we’ve curated a selection of the best Labor Day sales and deals available, the bulk of which should last through the long weekend. We’ve also rounded up the best Labor Day TV deals, whether you’re in need of an OLED, midrange QLED, or a cheaper LED TV.
- Apple’s official MagSafe Charger is on sale at Amazon for $30, an all-time low it only recently hit. The magnetic, Qi-compatible charger can provide the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro with up to 15 watts of power when used in conjunction with a 20-watt power brick.
- The red Apple Watch Series 6 is now available in a couple of discounted sizes and configurations. Best Buy has the GPS-equipped base model for $249, and Walmart has the 44mm version for $349. B&H is also offering a $140 discount on the 40mm Series 6 with cellular connectivity, bringing it down to just $359. Read our review.
- Best Buy and Amazon still have the best prices on the latest iPad Air, with both retailers knocking $100 off and dropping the final sales figure to $500, its best price to date. Read our review.
- Apple’s AirPods with the wireless charging case are $150 at Amazon (normally $199), the second-best price we’ve seen on the true wireless earbuds in recent months. Read our review.
- Apple’s Magic Keyboard for the fourth-gen, 12.9-inch iPad Pro is on sale at Best Buy for $199 (normally $349), matching the keyboard’s best price to date. Read our review.
- The second-gen Apple Pencil is available at Amazon for $99 (normally $130), a new low it only recently hit.
Amazon currently has Alienware’s 13.3-inch gaming laptop on a gold box deal, today only, for $1,970. That’s a discount of $270 for a very capable gaming machine.
- MSI’s 17.3-inch GS75 Stealth offers exceptional bang-for-the-buck gaming performance at Amazon’s current sale price ($1,499), which takes $250 on the model for a limited time.
- Last year’s Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop is $1,172 at Amazon with an Intel Core i7 and 16GB of RAM, saving you nearly $330. Read our 2021 Razer Blade 15 base review.
- Lenovo’s 15.6-inch Legion 7 laptop is $550 off at Antonline, bringing it down to $1,200 (normally $1,750).
Headphone and earbud deals
- The Beats Solo Pro are available in blue at Best Buy and Amazon for $170 (normally $300), the second-best price to date on Apple’s vibrant, noise-canceling headphones. Read our review.
- The second-gen Amazon Echo Buds are $90 at Amazon (normally $120), one of the better prices we’ve come across for Amazon’s budget-friendly earbuds. Read our review.
Resident Evil Village is available for the PlayStation 4, PS5, and Xbox Series X for $45 at Best Buy (normally $60). Read our review .
- Demon’s Souls, a terrific PS5 exclusive, is $45 at Amazon and Walmart (normally $70).
- Microsoft’s Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for $158 at Amazon (normally $180), the steepest discount we’ve seen on the premium controller. Read our review.
- HyperX has several gaming accessories discounted for Labor Day, from headsets and mice to a full-size mechanical keyboard and USB microphone. The discounts stretch across multiple retailers as well, though, some notables include the Cloud Flight Wireless headset for $100 ($40 off) at Amazon and Best Buy, as well as the Pulsefire Surge wired gaming mouse, which can be had for $40 ($15 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target.
- Razer’s Kiyo webcam is $64 at Amazon (normally $100), matching its all-time low.
- Logitech’s G Pro gaming mouse is on sale at Amazon for $85 (normally $130), the lowest price we’ve seen on the mouse yet.
Smart home deals
- Amazon’s second-gen Echo Show 8 is $80 at Amazon (normally $80), a good price for a smart speaker that doesn’t get much cheaper outside of Prime Day. Read our review.
- Google’s Nest Audio smart speaker is $80 at Best Buy (normally $100), the second-best price on the upgraded smart speaker to date. Read our review.
- Coway’s Airmega 200M Air Purifier is $129 at Walmart (normally $229).
- Vizio’s latest 58-inch M-Series is $700 at Amazon (normally $770), its best price to date.
- TCL’s 4-Series TV with Android TV is just $400 at Best Buy (normally $500), the best we’ve seen on the 55-inch, 4K TV in recent months.
- Samsung’s 55-inch The Frame TV — a gallery-inspired, 4K LED — is $200 off at Amazon and Best Buy, bringing it down to $1,300.
- Sony’s 55-inch, Google TV-enabled Bravia X90J is currently $100 off, discounting it to $1,200 at Best Buy.